Square Quilt Block Tutorial Download


Hi friends. this model of quilting and a model that can do many varied jobs. and let's learn how to do it in a very simple way for a sure step-by-step and to get started let's cut these checkered patterns and learn to shape it in that simple way as we see in the pictures below. we have here a videos explaining the beginning of this model here. see how easy it is to make friends. always step by step the quinting is gaining a beautiful and colorful pattern. I found several patterns of this model here. but I was delighted with this one and I'm downloading to make it easier for the friends to see this free tutorial. which allows simple craft project here. this model we can find in quilt store near me. various models can be sold or purchased. I always do for Hoby myself. I think it's beautiful the models one more beautiful than the other. these quilt sets have a very high ease style. It is very difficult not to understand the step by step quilting pattern. I'm feeling the quilt queen. but I also have my doubts and difficulties to make these models. I am always learning more to do with much affection to pass on to friends with many simple step by step. and pattern free quinting. see below in the photos some quilt edging. see the very simple tutorial that we found for our friends to do this job much more easily. see some models below and download it free.











Materials For one block, here's what you'll need: 12 - 2.5" squares of background color (I used Kona Snow) 8 - 2.5" squares of print or solid scraps in your chosen color for the outer ring 5 - 2.5" squares of print or solid scraps in your chosen color for the inner ring 
To make a quilt like mine, you'll need about 2 yards of solid background fabric (I used Kona Snow) This includes enough for sashing and border. You'll also need 260 - 2.5" squares for your blocks. I would definitely cut more than this exact amount so that you can play around with color placement when you put your blocks together. They're just scraps anyways, right!? But after seeing so many really cool quilts, I pulled it back out and came up with a solution. It does cause extra waste, but I don't care, it was worth it to make it work. The colorful squares are all 2.5in squares, but the white/low volume squares I cut to 2.5x3inches. This gave me enough room to trim without messing with the block. Once I figured that out, I became a granny square quilt block making machine. They are fun. 

PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior