Crochet flower Free Pattern



A while back I created this flower that I love, to honor my beautiful daughter Renata who affectionately call for craft, flower girls liked it so much that I bring for you today this beautiful flower pattern free. Another tip is that with the same flower model now in two sizes we can include in a same piece or in a same game in crochet the two sizes creating a job well differentiated. As for example in a bathroom of crochet, we can put the flower double cover using only Hew's a flower because she has the size and the rest of the pieces use the flower nathy which is smaller, is show, another example that I can give to you using the same flower in different size in the same piece is a round rug crochet , starting with the largest flower, making a basis of high points around and around with several smaller flowers, going to record a class for you very soon 






PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior