Crochet shawl Pattern with tutorial


Beautiful Crochet Shawl with simple explanations see This is another beautiful pattern in crochet shawl. Very complimentary on the website. Here in this model we learned in this tutorial the secret points of the crochet. I chose not to finish the shawl and so I made my variation. I wear several models of shawl in crochet. But this one I'm doing varied a little here Below the diagram from where I drew the point. In this video explains this model's closure here after many tips on how to stay very close. What really enchants me in the crochet in yanrs is this possibility of, when things do not go well, pull the line! And I do not know if this is really true. I'm afraid of losing crochet work here. But I'm doing it so that I see it in the video. And you're beautiful. It's nice when everything goes well. And then with another color, I found best to give a stylish charm in this beautiful work in crochet. I found a chart to help. I think the graphics are really cool. I did the graphics well. For whom gósta is available below. Here in this crochet work we make various models in crochet. Here are the first few points. The schematic, the graphic is here explained, as it should be, in this video but I needed to do a beautiful job like that. Not always be accommodating this easy pattern. I found this Shawl very elegant. Finishing this comments I really enjoyed doing. The video tutorial helped me a lot to stay very close and after I received several praises in this work in crochet. We will try to make this model friends assure you will be very elegant according to the video this works in crochet. It's elegant and I always share so other friends can see how beautiful these beautiful crochet work looks. 










PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior