Free Pattern Blouse in crochet


Beautiful crochet blouse with white yarns step by step What a beautiful crocheted blouse. This model is very easy to do besides being very beautiful. This model is often used here. This project started as something I wanted to try inspired by a graphic that seems very easy. .as we do not have the video tutorial of this model. But we have the graphics in hand with pattern that helps a lot the step by step of this crochet blouse easy to do. For my luck I also found a blouse pattern of this type and combining the two ideas which resulted in an astonishing result that goes into the picture below. Obviously I was looking to make a dress for my teenage niece and I thought about simply increasing the number of stitches made in this crocheted blouse. You can increase some points, but finally here is the result. In the picture below. Basically the result of this work in crochet yarns the tank style made using in this double crochet graphic, I did and found how to make them had some ideas that helps a lot to facilitate. The background of the blouse is basically made by increasing the part of the blouse as seen below in the photo. Depending on how big you want it to be you can make more rows one size and increase in every ten rows (like I did). The dress was made using a 3 layer acrylic yarn (medium) (Coats) and with a 3 mm hook. In this pattern I really liked it. But this blouse will vary by size. Since it looks so pretty I plan to make one in blue for myself ... blouse style is gorgeous I liked it a lot after it got ready. This pattern in this crochet pattern. Is to be enchanted. And then to get ready to look stylish in this crochet blouse with a tasteful elegance. See below in the model 



PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior